My first Star Trek prop - SOLD

Took me a while to enter the Star Trek props collecting world.

At the beginning I had no clue it was possible to own a part of Star Trek history, not only that it could be affordable.

Then I decided to take the plunge in the form of a PADD and I was hooked.

 

This PADD was interesting as showing as it has a lenticular picture in the top section depicting a baseball player (Barry Bonds) swinging at a baseball. When the PADD is moved up and down, the movement can be seen.

This picture is not glued into place, but placed in the indentation in order to be held in place. When removed, you can see another detailed panel with typical Star Trek graphics, labeled "Duty Schedule".

Of course I couldn't resist to associate this PADD to DS9 and the famous "Take me out to the Holosuite" episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment