New Display room - Phase 1

Since we moved last December to our new home, I had to spend time to re-organize displaying my collection.

The room I had spared for my office/display room is a bit smaller than before but high ceilings.

So thought to have a custom made shelf to have two layers of mannequin on display. Still working on it but this is a first view of what it would look like.

As you can see the windows on top of the room have blinds as well as tinted screen to cut the UV just in case.

 
Then installed my two cabinets with most of my Star Trek collection in display cases.
 

A space for some Star Wars items and a TOS Mirror Universe Mondo poster.


In our bedrooms corridor, my wife was kind enough to authorize displaying more frames.

 
A Jurassic Park plate also in a very good spot.


Then at last but not least I finally managed to display my Klingon banners in a decent place.

I acquired those from Lyn's collection and even though they aren't supposed to be together the yellow banner with the Klingon logo fits so well with the black one that you could think they are one piece.

 

I'm so glad to had the chance to bid on Lyn's item and finally could show that hopefully they went to a good home.

So blessed to be part of the Star Trek forum community.
 




 








No comments:

Post a Comment