Star Trek TNG - Romulan Bandolier Pin and Insignia - SOLD

From all the bad guys in Star Trek, Klingons might be the most well known but next to them are the Romulans. Always very tempted to get my hands on a uniform from both races but at that time the idea of displaying a costume was not seen as practical for various reasons. And as my priority is to display my collection I didn't feel like having those in a closet just in case I could display them later on.

So the next best thing was collecting smaller but quite recognizable props.



The top one is a bandolier pin:

This was custom made and used for filming of Star Trek: The Next Generation. Made of resin and measuring about 3.5" wide with two straight pins fixed to the back for attaching to the bandolier. A small section of the left tip is missing.

The bottom one is a costume insignia:

This Romulan costume insignia was custom made and used for filming of Star Trek: The Next Generation. Made of resin and featuring Romulan writing, this insignia attached to forearm wrap using Velcro.


Took me a while to get an idea on how to display those. I decided on side by side in a frame after framing the Quark Dabo chip I bought later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment