Star Trek DS9 - Baseball Cap - SOLD

This is a come back to my first love and the DS9 episode "Take me out to the Holosuite".


Somehow it might sound strange that I love such an episode as I have no clue how baseball plays but the story around friendship and what's important in life is always cheering me up.


Baseball cap and patch created as backups for the ones used in
the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine episode "Take Me Out to the
Holosuite." Caps and patches like these were worn by the team from
Deep Space Nine called the "Niners" as they played the all Vulcan
team "Logicians." Cap with embroidered and printed patch measuring 4.25" x 2.5". From the collection of Doug Drexler.




As I don't have that many table top space to display props, I decide to showcase this one in a frame. The props is of course not permanently attached to it.

1 comment:

  1. I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. Wholesale Hats

    ReplyDelete