Star Trek DS9 - Nog Mirror costume - Hero

As mentioned, my resolve on collecting costumes keeps changing... but now it's definite I will stop at collecting only DS9 Mirror Universe costumes... unless maybe something like a grail passes by.

So my third costume in that niche is Nog, the Ferengi bartender... well after the rest of his family got killed in the first 2 mirror episodes... and he didn't survive the third one.

Nog was the owner of the bar on Terok Nor in 2372. He had a great distrust of tall men, but an equal interest in tall women.
Nog inherited the bar after the death of his uncle Quark and his father Rom, both at the order of Intendant Kira Nerys. In gratitude, Nog helped the Intendant escape from the custody of the Terran Rebellion. However, the Intendant killed Nog, on the off chance that he might tell the rebels that she had escaped. (DS9: "Shattered Mirror")

I was always tempted to buy a Ferengi costume as those are really colorful and blend so many different fabrics that they are very intricate in general.

So when Darrin from the Star Trek forums mentioned he owned this one, it did stay in my mind. At that time Darrin was quite interested to swap with my Ezri costume but I can't let go this costume as I really like it much.

Luckily for me, Darrin decided to sell the Nog and after he patiently let me get the necessary Latinum it was a deal and I got my third mirror costume.


It's a great costume to display and it has the headband as well which I can't display easily as such. The fabric feels great and there you go, I have my Ferengi costume and it's a mirror one.

No comments:

Post a Comment