Star Trek DS9 - Bashir Mirror costume - Stunt - SOLD

Seems I did lack the resolve to stop after one costume and maybe as I was selling one it did make sense to switch for another... or simply I wanted to get more of those.

Anyway it was also how I really started getting Jim as my favorite vendor for Mirror Universe costumes. It was also my first exchange as I was shipping once costume (the Lwaxana Troi dress) while he was shipping me this one. Working with Jim is great as he is very patient and has a lot of understanding.

So as I couldn't keep my resolve to stop at one costume, I said to myself I will collect only costumes from the Mirror Universe episode "The Emperor New Cloak"... and that didn't last long either.



 Julian Bashir was a Terran slave who joined the Terran Rebellion against the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the 2370s. An angry and impetuous individual, Bashir didn't get along well with anyone. 

When his lover Jadzia was killed during a skirmish with the Alliance in early 2375, Bashir became even more irritable and unreasonable. He personally shot and killed Vic Fontaine and wanted to torture Ezri. (DS9: "The Emperor's New Cloak") 

No comments:

Post a Comment